1. What is the centre of an atom called?
2. What is the main gas found in the air we breathe?
3. Famous New Zealand scientist Ernest Rutherford was awarded a Nobel Prize in which field?
4. K is the chemical symbol for which element?
5. At room temperature, what is the only metal that is in liquid form?
6. A nuclear reaction where the nucleus of an atom splits into smaller parts is known as nuclear fission or nuclear fusion?
7. What is the third most common gas found in the air we breathe?
8. True or false? Bases have a pH level below 7.
9. Atoms of the same chemical element that have different atomic mass are known as?
10. What is the fourth most abundant element in the universe in terms of mass?
Quiz Answers :
1. Nucleus 2. Nitrogen (around 78%) 3. Chemistry 4. Potassium 5. Mercury
6. Nuclear fission 7. Argon (around 1%) 8. False 9. Isotopes 10. Carbon